Joyfully Joined Coordinating Services
Package Price: Starting at $1,600 for 30 Hours of Service +$150 for an Assistant
Events with more than 200 guests, events that have multiple locations or require extensive setup/breakdown of equipment and/or decor and some select venues, will require more staff which will incur additional charges. Please contact me to see if any of these are applicable to your event.
· Complimentary in person or phone consultation to discuss overview of the wedding day and my job description
· Vendor referrals
· One meeting at ceremony and reception venue to discuss “vision” and lay out of event
· Create an itemized time line for the ceremony and reception
· Contact all contracted vendors two weeks prior to your wedding day to answer any questions they may have pertaining to your wedding as well at to make certain all final details and payments are squared away and give them time line for event
· Orchestrate ceremony rehearsal
· Oversee the arrival, set up and performance of all contracted vendors
· Setting out personal effects such as: place cards/table signs, favors , etc..
· Act as the on-site supervisor for all those involved including the guests, vendors and bridal party/family. I will be the “go to” person
· Orchestrate the ceremony and ensure that all goes according to how it was rehearsed
· Ensure that the reception time line is executed according to plan
· Over see and prompt clients and vendors on all of the reception traditions to include, specialty dances, cake cutting, garter/bouquet toss, etc.
· Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors
· Collect gifts and all personal items from the ceremony and reception at the conclusion of the event and put them in a designated car
Additional Services Examples
Please note these services are only suggestions, I am happy to accommodate any additional services that are needed in making your wedding planning less stressful and enjoyable!
· Create monthly “to do” list
· Contract overview
· Manage specialty rental orders
· Setting up and attending meetings with vendors and arranging contracts with vendors
· Create and deliver “welcome baskets” for out of town guests staying at hotels (costs of materials billed to client)
· Theme and décor suggestions
· Rehearsal dinner/bridal shower recommendations
· Create wedding emergency kit (costs of materials billed to client)
Additional Hours Pricing
· 5 hours/$250
· 10 hours/$425
· 20 hours/$600